As a Baroque cellist, Erika has performed with historical period instrument performers across Toronto, and solo recitals with diverse repertoire by composers such as Leonardo Leo, J.S. Bach, D. Gabrielli, and Dall'Abaco. She was recently a guest performer at the 2019 Bloomington Early Music Festival with Rezonance Baroque Ensemble in Bloomington, Indiana, with an all-Handel program, "Handel's Heronies."
Erika was a 2018 and 2014 fellow of the Tafelmusik Baroque Summer Institute, where she studied with Christina Mahler and Allen Whear. She also studied Italian Baroque with Elinor Frey at LAMP in Lunenbourg, NS. Erika performs on a Baroque bow by Stephen Marvin, and a 1924 Roth, converted by Quentin Playfair.
Scroll down for a list of Baroque collaborations. Click here for Baroque videos.
Solo, orchestral, and chamber music
- Bloomington Early Music Festival with Rezonance Baroque Ensemble, 2019
- Rezonance Baroque Ensemble, 2017-Present
- Cello concerto by Leonardo Leo at Metropolitan United Church, 2019
- Baroque concerts at Music at Metropolitan United Church with Ben Stein, lute and theorbo, 2017-Present
- Cor Unum Baroque Ensemble, 2018
- Tafelmusik Baroque Summer Institute 2014, 2018
- With Emily Klassen, soprano, Charlie Davidson, tenor 2018
- With Philip Fournier, organ, Oratory of St.Neri, 2017
- Solo Recital: OPPOSITES ATTRACT for solo Baroque cello & improvising quartet. Gallery 345, Toronto, 2016