With over fifteen years experience in inspiring cellists from diverse musical backgrounds, learning styles, and walks of life, Erika's teaching philosophy is:
"To encourage and enrich students as individuals, the way they learn best."
Erika is in high demand as a private and guest instructor across Canada, and is also experienced in coaching actors to play the cello on film, such as in the music video Man of Two Minds by The Trews, and Nina Dobrev in the 2017 remake of Flatliners.
Erika shares her love of music at her cozy Toronto studio, as well as at Havergal College, Branksome Hall, and the MnJCC Suzuki Music Program in downtown Toronto.
Performance opportunities, Suzuki Method teaching, and Royal Conservatory exam preparation available.
For more information, please contact Erika.
Erika's students have participated at institutions and ensembles such as:
- University of Toronto Faculty of Music
- Queen's University School of Music and Drama, Kingston
- Havergal College and Branksome Hall, Toronto
- The Toronto Philharmonic Orchestra
- Summerhill Orchestra
- The Counterpoint Community Orchestra
- Mooredale Youth Orchestras, Toronto
- The Toronto All-City Orchestra
- Etobicoke School of the Arts, Toronto
- Rosedale Heights School of the Arts, Toronto
- Father John Redmond Regional Arts Program, Toronto
- North Toronto Collegiate Institute
- National Music Camp of Canada
- The MnJCC Suzuki Music Program, Toronto
- The Kingston Youth Orchestra
- The Stringtown Orchestra, Kingston